Main Exchange/ Food/ Concessions
FAX (718) 748-7552
|Military Clothing Store||Sun-Mon||1000-1800|
|Burger King(718) 748-4876||Mon||0730-1800|
|Dry Cleaners(718) 836-4530||Mon||0900-1600|
|Barber Shop(718) 745-6836||Tue-Sat||0900-1730|
|Express/ Service Station|
Service StationBldg. 200
PODS - Portable Storage Service
Promo Code: EXCH
|Holiday Inn Express Bldg. 107
|Ainsworth Clinic/Medical & Dental/ID Card SectionBldg. 114
|Child, Youth and School Age ServicesBldg. 125
|Child Development CenterBldg. 218
|Bowling AlleyBldg. 124
|Education CenterBldg. 218
|Post HQBldg. 302
LETTER FROM THE MANAGER
Angela K. Mauras
West Point & Fort Hamilton
On behalf of your Fort Hamilton management team and associates we would like to welcome you to our website. It is our sincere desire to provide you with exceptional customer service.
Historic Fort Hamilton is located in the southwestern corner of Brooklyn, New York, and is surrounded by the communities of Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights and Benson Hurst. The cornerstone of this coastal defense Fort was set in 1825 and the first garrison flag was raised in 1831. While many of the original structures are gone, some having yielded to the construction of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, part of the old fort remains on the grounds of the United States Army Fort Hamilton Garrison. Colonels Row, the Fort Hamilton Community Club, Lee House and the Harbor Defense Museum are on the National Register of Historic Places. The historic museum is located in the caponier of the old fort and is virtually untouched. Come for a visit.
Our Mission: To provide quality goods and services at competitively low prices and to generate earnings to support FMWR programs. We encourage you to take advantage of the tremendous savings provided in our retail stores and services. As an important part of the West Point community, The Exchange supports the Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) activities by contributing dividends each year. Your patronage has allowed us to contribute $801,423 for FY 2012. These dividends fund facilities such as ball fields, gyms, swimming pools, clubs, child care and other recreational areas.
If you have any questions, please use the Exchange Customer Comment Box located in our facilities. Better yet, ask to speak to a manager; there is one available in each Exchange facilities. Or if you like, send an email to any of our management team listed below and you will receive a courteous and prompt reply.
We appreciate your patronage and consider our Military and their Families to be the best customers in the world! We are focused on our customers and I welcome you to provide comments to me at Mauras@aafes.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Angela K. Mauras
West Point & Fort Hamilton
For Your Information
- The Fort Hamilton Main Exchange offers a wide variety of merchandise and services, including free check-cashing of up to $300 per day, layaways, a comprehensive selection of computers & accessories, electronics, fine & costume jewelry, prestige cosmetics & fragrances, shoe/clothing departments for ladies, men and children of all ages, outdoor living, toys and much more.
- Two food concepts: a Burger King restaurant, available for your convenience located in the mall of your Exchange and a Subway located behind the Exchange.
- Express/Class Six is available to provide you with all your quick-stop shopping needs.
- Military Clothing is located inside the Exchange.
- We also provide services such as a barber shop, dry cleaner and alterations shop.
- Would you like to receive exclusive invitations to special events and sales at your local exchange via emails? Join our Buddy List.
- We save you money every day, find out how with our Value Story.
Our team of professionals is committed to providing you an enjoyable shopping experience. If you do not find what you are looking for, stop by the customer service desk in the Main Exchange and fill out a customer request; we will try and locate the item for you.
Our Ft. Hamilton Exchange Management staff:
- The Exchange Store Manager – Sharon Wilson
- Military Clothing Store Manager - Felicia Mieres
- Service Business Manager (Personal Services, Concessions, Vending) John Jennings (We're always seeking short term concessionaires, contact John if interested)
- Class VI Express, Store Manager – Leonides Ortiz
- Burger King Manager - Mohammad Shakeel
- Subway Restaurant. Manager - Nicole White
Additional Outlying Exchange Facilities
The Picatinny Arsenal, Tobyhanna Army Depot and Stewart Field ANG Branch Store Exchanges are all small facilities that have a Class Six and a variety of retail merchandise. If you find something that is not in stock when shopping at these facilities, please speak with a manager or supervisor. The items you are looking for may be ordered from our larger sister stores and delivered to the store within a day or two.
Tobyhanna has a gas station and a barber shop. As a small main store they have merchandise to include electronics, house wares, outdoor living, toys, tobacco products and a large selection of wines and spirits. Store Manager is Christopher Jados.
Picatinny has retail merchandise to include electronics, house wares, toys, food, tobacco products and a large selection of wines and spirits. Store Manager Robert Bennett.
Stewart Field ANG has retail merchandise to include electronics, house wares, toys, food, tobacco products and a selection of wines and spirits. Store manager is Shirley Ponder.
All Guardsmen, Reservists and their Families are authorized FULL UNLIMITED privileges in all The Exchange activities in the U.S.
Civilians that have access in our military installations are welcome to utilize all The Exchange food facilities and Snack Avenues.
If you're in the Hudson Bay area, please stop by the Exchange facilities located at West Point. We offer a large variety of merchandise and military items. We also provide services such as a barber shop, beauty shop, dry cleaner and alterations shop and Art Gallery that has a great selection of military art work and collector pieces. Also available are great gift items such as plaques, military statues, coin holders, coins, shadow boxes, flag cases and dog tags. Personalized merchandise is also available with on-site engraving.