Main Exchange/ Military Clothing Store/ Concession
|Main Exchange (845) 446-5404
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri||1000-1900|
|Military Clothing Store(845) 446-1019
Ext 116/ 147
|Burger King (845) 446-2027
(845) 446-5446 Ext 175
|Taco Bell (845) 446-2027
(845) 446-5446 ext 174
|Enterprise Rent-a-Car(845) 446-2475||Mon-Wed||1100-1600|
|General Manager(845) 446-5446X100|
|HR Manager(845) 446-5446X103|
|Barber Shop(845) 446-1070||Mon-Sat||0900-1800|
|Video Game Store(845) 839-0065||Tue-Sat||1000-1800|
|Dry Cleaners(845) 446-0046||Mon-Sat||1000-1800|
|Flower Shop(845) 446-3848||Mon-Sat||1000-1800|
|Optical Shop(845) 446-6565|
|Frame Shop(845) 446-4230||Tue-Sat||1000-1800|
|Academy Photo/ Express/ Class Six/ Service Station/
Reel Time Theater
|Academy Photo Bldg. 605
|Express/Class Six/Service StationBldg. 1202
|Reel Time TheaterBldg. 752||Fri||1930|
PODS - Portable Storage Service
Promo Code: EXCH
Main Exchange/ Concessions
|Main Exchange/ Dry Cleaners Bldg. 271
|Sun & Mon||Closed|
Dry Cleaners Bldg. 334
|Tue-Wed & Fri||1000-1730|
|Barber Shop (570) 615-7695||Tue||1000-1600|
(first Sat of the month)
|Sun-Mon & Wed||Closed|
|Exchange Facilities Bldg. 3324
LETTER FROM THE MANAGER
Michele H. Weisshaar
West Point & Fort Hamilton Exchange
Welcome to the West Point Exchange, located 50 miles north of NY, NY. On behalf of your West Point management team and associates, we would like to welcome you to our website. It is our sincere desire to provide you with exceptional customer service and the products you're looking for.
When you visit West Point, not only do you get the opportunity to view the cadet traditions and lifestyle at the oldest military academy in the country, but you take a step back into history to the very beginning of the country our forefathers built.
West Point is the oldest continuous Garrison Military Post in the country. This means we have had soldiers stationed and living at West Point since 1776 when it first opened.
Additionally, we house the oldest and largest military museum in the country. Virtually, every corner of West Point is a museum in itself. We have cannons, statues and monuments that are from the five wars that shaped our nation; the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Spanish American, Mexican and Civil Wars.
Our Mission: To provide quality goods and services at competitively low prices and to generate earnings to support FMWR programs. We encourage you to take advantage of the tremendous savings provided in our retail stores and services. As an important part of the West Point community, The Exchange supports the Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) activities by contributing dividends each year. Your patronage has allowed us to contribute $478,961 for FY 2012. These dividends fund facilities such as ball fields, gyms, swimming pools, clubs, child care and other recreational areas.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email, telephone, in person or use The Exchange Customer Comment Box located in our facilities. We appreciate your patronage and consider our Military and their Families to be the best customers in the world! We are focused on our customers and I welcome you to provide comments to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you and assure you that when and if you do contact us, we will act and/or respond promptly.
Proud to be serving the BEST CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD!
Michele H. Weisshaar
West Point & Fort Hamilton Exchange
All Guardsmen, Reservists and their Families are authorized FULL UNLIMITED privileges in all The Exchange activities in the U.S. Civilians that have access to our military installations are welcome to utilize all The Exchange food facilities and Snack Avenues and food concessions.
For Your Information
- The West Point Main Exchange offers a wide variety of merchandise and services, including free check-cashing of up to $300 per day, layaways, a comprehensive selection of computers & accessories, electronics, fine & costume jewelry, prestige cosmetics & fragrances, shoe/clothing departments for ladies, men and children of all ages, outdoor living, toys and much more.
- Three restaurants: a Burger King and a Taco Bell in the mall of your Exchange and a Subway located at building 683.
- Express/Class Six/Car Care is available to provide you with all your quick-stop shopping needs. In addition to gasoline, our Service Station offers a wide selection of tires, tire mounting and oil change, all with soldier-friendly hours.
- Military Clothing is located inside The Exchange.
- We also provide services such as a barber shop, beauty shop, flower shop, optical center, GNC, Enterprise Rent-a-Car and dry cleaner/alterations shop, where you can get custom embroidery service.
- Located in our mall area is the Art Gallery. They have a great selection of military art work and collector pieces. Also available are great gift items such as plaques, military statues, coin holders, coins, shadow boxes, flag cases and dog tags. Personalized merchandise is also available with on-site engraving.
- Located at Cullum Hall Building 605 is our Academy Photo where you can get passport photos taken.
- Located at Mahan Hall is our theater, with movies showing Friday night and two showings on Saturdays.
- Would you like to receive exclusive invitations to special events and sales at your local exchange via emails? Join our Buddy List.
- We save you money every day, find out how with our Value Story.
Our team of professionals is committed to providing you an enjoyable shopping experience. If you do not find what you are looking for, stop by the Customer Service Desk in the Main Store and fill out a customer request, we will try and locate the item for you.
Our West Point Exchange Management staff:
- The Exchange Store Manager – Alexander Mamaril
- Military Clothing Store Manager - Jeanne Horne
- Service Business Manager (Personal Services, Concessions, Vending) John Jennings (We’re always seeking short term concessionaires, contact John if interested)
- Class VI Express/Car Care Center, Store Manager – Armond Dipoalo
- Burger King Manager - Pamella Hutto
- Subway Restaurant Manager - Pamella Hutto
- Taco Bell Restaurant Manager - Pamella Hutto
Additional Exchange facilities that are part of the West Point / USMA Exchange
The Picatinny Arsenal, Tobyhanna Army Depot and Stewart Field ANG Branch Store Exchanges are all smaller facilities that have Class Six and a variety of retail merchandise. If you find something that is not in stock when shopping at these facilities, please speak with a manager or supervisor. The items you are looking for may be ordered from our larger sister stores and delivered to the store within a day or two.
Tobyhanna has a gas station and a barber shop. As a small main store they have merchandise to include electronics, housewares, outdoor living, toys, tobacco products and a large selection of wines and spirits. Erin Murphy - Manager
Picatinny has retail merchandise to include a limited assortment of electronics, housewares, toys, food, tobacco products and a large selection of wines and spirits. Robert Bennett is our facility manager and he promises to make your shopping experience a pleasure!
Stewart Field ANG has retail merchandise to include electronics, housewares, toys, food, tobacco products and a selection of wines and spirits. Shirley Ponder, Manager
If you're in the Brooklyn area, please stop by the Exchange facilities located at Fort Hamilton. We offer a large variety of merchandise in our Exchange, Express and Military Clothing. We also provide services such as a barber shop, dry cleaner and alterations shop.