- Original Goat Milk Hot Fudge by Beekman 1802: The Beekman homemade hot fudge uses real ingredients, from small farms, including fresh goat milk. It's made the oldest-fashioned way possible...in small batches, by hand.
- Coop's Hot Fudge: Coop's Hot Fudge is a handmade delicious treat made by Coop's MicroCreamery in Massachusetts. For 25 years Marc Cooper has dedicated his life to ice cream perfection. While serving up scoop after scoop of premium ice cream, he realized he needed a premium fudge sauce to match. And with this, Coop's Hot Fudge was born!
- Goats Milk Fudge by Black Mesa Ranch: Rich and chocolaty with the ideal fudge texture. This is the real deal. No artificial preservatives - just real ingredients - Belgian cocoa, cane sugar, butter, vanilla, salt and goat's milk.
- Habanero and Jalapeno Chile Fudge Bites by John Kelly Chocolates: blended with their award-winning dark chocolate truffle fudge, the result is a delayed reaction of heat that literally bursts with flavor, taking chocolate to places it's never been before.
- Truffle Fudge Bites by John Kelly: John Kelly calls his signature product "Truffle Fudge" because each and every piece has an incredibly creamy consistency, similar to the truffles you've had in the past. But he does not stop there. He also coats all of these truffle fudge bars in a delicious layer of semi-sweet chocolate - and the result is a chocolate experience unlike any other.
- Buchanan's Fudge with Clotted Cream: With the dense, rich texture of fudge, this confection boasts a sweet, milk caramel flavor somewhat similar to a praline without pecans. The addition of clotted cream adds a milky, silken note to this extremely sweet and satisfying Scottish treat.
Hand assembled in a wooden gift crate, and finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon. Please note that any item out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Info & Guides
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items.Delivery is restricted to locations within the continental U.S.,(excludes Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico). Order must include recipient's street address (no P.O. Box or General Delivery address) and daytime phone number.