The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin and treasure and relic hunting.
- With Minelab's proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors, you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as 7kHz medium and 18.75kHz high frequencies
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization
- Extra detecting pattern, now features three preset detecting patterns that can also be customized, plus All Metal mode
- Choice of one, two, three or four Tone ID's plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now five manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel
- Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator
- Depth indicator updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode
- Positive reflective LCD display
- Runs on four AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight (2.9 lb.), balanced design