The EP-960 Ltd. is the pinnacle of the Teeter ComforTrak Series and is upgraded to include optional accessories that elevate your inversion experience to the next level.
With the included Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge, you can modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add stretching and decompression options, large Stretch Max Handles provide support and assistance, and the EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
Competitors have tried to mimic Teeter's best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real "Teeter Difference" is found in their premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and their inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you're supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter's inversion tables are truly built for the benefits with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body.
Unique to the EP-960 Ltd.:
- Acupressure Nodes come in four sizes for varied intensity; insert anywhere along the ComforTrak Bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back, enhancing the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion
Customizable Comfort and Support:
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter's most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make Teeter's most comfortable ankle cups yet
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance:
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter's latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use:
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for storage in just a few seconds to 20 x 28.8 x 66 in. (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
Get Started in Minutes:
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than one-fourth the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner's Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter