A Little Bit of Holland from The Gourmet Market is a collection of delicacies everyone will love. Includes:
- Ewephoria Aged Sheeps Milk Gouda: Even though this cheese has been aged for nine months, it has developed a sweet and nutty flavor. This cheese tastes like candy, with notes of butterscotch and caramel.
- Dorothea (Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins): A combination of potato skins, basil oil, coriander oil and chopped onion are used to make this goat cheese of which only 4,000 wheels are produced each year. This wonderfully delicious cheese is made from pasteurized milk, but retains all of the taste for which goat's milk is famous. It is aged over 60 days to develop a full, nutty flavor and a body that is firm, but not hard enough to grate.
- Beemster Classic Aged Gouda: Aged Gouda, one of the world's most sought-after cheeses, has been made in the Netherlands for over 800 years. Beemster makes theirs in North Holland, where the grazing land is pure and lush. Easy to distinguish, it is the dairy world's equivalent of a Rembrandt or Van Gogh.
- Leyden: Named after its town of origin, Leyden is one of the three most important cheeses of Holland. This flavorful cheese long ago inspired the saying, Once a Dutchman eats a piece of Leyden, he is spoiled for any other cheese.
- Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee: Few coffees can match the heady power and richness of this popular blend by Douwe Egberts.
- Pickwick Tea, 20 Bags: A staple of Holland's cafes and breakfast shops, Pickwick Forest Fruit Flavored Black Tea turns a traditional taste into something truly fresh with real fruit used to flavor this blend.
- Zaanse Molen Dutch Mustard: A whole grain mustard that is surprisingly smooth. This Dutch mustard will go perfectly with a hearty cheese or on sandwiches.
- Droste Pastilles: These delectable buttons of silky-smooth European chocolate will literally melt in your mouth. Incredibly rich and decadent, one bite will satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Mini Toasts: Little toasts from Holland that boast a crusty texture and mild taste.
- Kanjers Stroopwaffers: Kanjers Dutch Stroopwaffles are extra-large stroopies with a delicious caramel-center. Dutch Stroopwaffles are the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee, espresso, hot chocolate or tea.
Please note that any item out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Includes: Ewephoria Aged Sheep's Milk Gouda (approximately 8 oz.), Dorothea (Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins) (approximately 8 oz.), Beemster Classic Aged Gouda (approximately 8 oz.), Leyden (approximately 8 oz.), Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee (8.8 oz.), Pickwick Tea, 20 Bags (1.05 oz.), Zaanse Molen Dutch Mustard (11.8 oz.), Droste Pastilles (3.5 oz.), Mini Toasts (2.8 oz.), Mini Toasts (2.8 oz.), Kanjers Stroopwaffers (2.8 oz.).