- Grafton Truffle Cheddar: This beautiful new Grafton creation is a delicate balance between the earthy flavors of truffle and the smooth, rich bite of their Vermont cheddar. This handmade cheese is crafted using premium, unpasteurized, hormone-free milk from small local family farms.
- Truffle Burrata by Di Stefano: A most amazing creation - Truffles & Burrata! The flavor of truffle adds such a beautiful taste to this creamy delicate cheese, it is an absolute must try! The family-owned Di Stefano dairy is based in Southern California and is dedicated to making only one product: Di Stefano burrata! Their burrata is hand made with extreme care, passion, and dedication.
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Explore the amazing scents and flavor of Boschetto. Its base is a sweet, tender and mild cheese made from a careful blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk. Mixed throughout are shavings of rare, white truffle that transform the cheese into an addictive delicacy.
- Salami Tartufo by Creminelli: The truffles' delicate aroma works magic with the all-natural pork to create Salami Tartufo. Gluten free.
- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture.
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Italian Black Truffle Almonds are a first of their kind. Aromatic black summer truffles are hand-harvested in Northern Italy and ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment.
- White Truffle Mustard by Wildly Delicious: In the true Southern French-style method of preparing mustard, Petite Maison produces another quality product, blended with the finest white truffles and spices to create a truly special condiment to enhance all your favorite sandwiches, grilled meats and salad dressings.
- Rustic Bakery Flatbreads: Flatbreads are traditionally hand-made in wood-fired oven kilns and served with an assortment of dips and vegetables. These flatbreads are from Rustic Bakery in California.
- Black Truffle Grissini: These Black Truffle Grissini breadsticks are a delicious specialty. Ideal served with all kinds of Italian cheeses, salamis and hams, Grissini are traditionally served before the meal with the antipasto.
Please note that any item out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Info & Guides
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items.Delivery is restricted to locations within the continental U.S.,(excludes Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico). Order must include recipient's street address (no P.O. Box or General Delivery address) and daytime phone number.