Enjoy a variety of sweet treats from all over the world brought to you by The Gourmet Market.
- Traditional Turkish Delight in Gift Tin by NAR Gourmet: One of the most traditional and well-recognized Turkish treats, Turkish Delight, has been served since Ottoman times. Nar Gourmet's Turkish Delight is crafted exclusively by talented master confectioners using traditional methods and combines fresh fruits and nuts, without any preservatives or additives. Not overly sweet, just the right consistency - this might be the best Turkish Delight we have tried outside of Turkey!
- Panforte Margherita by Sinatti: Panforte is a flat, dense, round confection very similar to a soft torrone. It is made by dissolving sugar with honey and a touch of flour, and then mixing in hazelnuts, almonds, chopped candied citron, chopped citrus peel and various spices.
- Baru Belgian Marshmallows: These are some of the most decadent marshmallows you will ever try! Baru is all about creating authentic delicacies which are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage.
- Stollen with Jamaican Rum: No German Christmas celebration is complete without a Stollen - the Christstollen, the King of all Christmas pastries. This yeast-cake is similar to an Italian Panettone, except it is folded and rounded into an oval to represent the infant Jesus in a bundle of swaddling clothes.
- Marzipan Dala Horses: The Dala Horse has become a symbol of Sweden. The colorful horse originally stems from the Dalarna region, where many ancient traditions are still alive and kicking. The bright colors are a source of cheer in the dark winter months, and provide warmth on cold nights.
- Dark Chocolate Bar with Cranberry & Raspberry by Michel Cluizel: The base of this bar is a velvety 72% dark chocolate bar with a hint of licorice aroma and strong cocoa flavors. The perfect foil for the sweet tartness of raspberry and cranberry. Add almonds and candied lemon and you have a wonderfully flavorful and rich, crunchy chocolate bar.
- Berry Allure Chocolate Covered Fruit: The round pleasing shapes of their smoothly sensuous Barry Callebaut chocolate-covered delicacies tantalize the palate with tastes of a traditional garden as well as the more exotic flavors of fruits and nuts from around the globe.
- Dutch Cracknels by Van den Berg: Buttery and crunchy, Dutch Cracknels are sweet pretzels from the Netherlands. Many would recall choosing them from the old fashioned butter cookie Christmas tin.
Collection is hand assembled in a wooden gift chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon. Please note that any item out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Info & Guides
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items.Delivery is restricted to locations within the continental U.S.,(excludes Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico). Order must include recipient's street address (no P.O. Box or General Delivery address) and daytime phone number.